Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures of miley cyrus. Very good.

Pictures of miley cyrus. Cool pics:

pictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyruspictures of miley cyrus
Do you think we made the whole Miley Cyrus thing now? I will not lie ... J ' also told that some bad things about Miley. N ' But have you ever thought that maybe shes just trying ' d be a normal teenager. I know I want to be. L ' commented on her clothes and called Skanky not it, but havnt we've all seen worse at the mall? All recent photo was kinda-e if I'm d ' agreement. But if you think the picture was almost elegant. DUH she pants under the blanket and you didn't even see any clevege. His father was if nothing could really happen. Admit it, we all took some pictures wernt G rated privately among ourselves. I love what ' she did and I hates eaither. L ' As I have said, she just wants to be an adolescent and the worst of all, it must grow in Hollywood. so give me your opinion on this?
Click here to see her n a k e d video!


No comments:

Post a Comment